15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're searching for a quick dinner recipe that you can whip up in no time, then you'll love this 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe. A nutritious family meal that's perfect for busy week nights, this 15 minute recipe calls for yummy egg noodles and precooked chicken strips, so that you don't have to stress out when dinnertime rolls around. This quick and easy soup recipe is perfect for chilly fall and winter weather, and is sure to be your family's go-to comfort food during cold and flu season. Don't spend all evening working on a complicated recipe and cook up a delicious bowl of soup in just 15 minutes.
Cooking Time15 min
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe