Easy Vegetable Soup Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Getting your kids to eat their vegetables has never been easier than with this easy vegetable soup recipe. You can add any vegetables you wish to this tasty soup to create a hearty offering for the whole family. This soup can be made in the pressure cooker or on the stovetop making it a great dish for the summer. You can pick the vegetables straight from your garden and add them to your delicious soup stock for a rich flavor. Try this homemade vegetable soup recipe today and taste the bountiful harvest.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes