- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
5-Ingredient Holiday Ham
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
A holiday ham is a daunting task that takes a lot of time, money, and energy, right? Not anymore. This five-ingredient holiday ham recipe allows you to make a low stress dinner without sacrificing the traditional flavor of a brown sugar baked ham. You'll only need to spend minutes glazing the ham, while your guests will think you spent hours in the kitchen perfecting the perfect holiday meal. Whether you use this recipe for Easter, Christmas, or a weekly Sunday dinner, this recipe will win over all of your guests.
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time3 hr
Total TimeUnder 3 Hours
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Baked Spaghetti
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 3-Ingredient Cheesy Tuna Casserole
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich