How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Have you ever wanted to try your hand at making yogurt at home? With this recipe on How to Make Yogurt in the Oven, you can quickly and easily make a batch of yogurt without purchasing any special equipment! This recipe uses just two ingredients and will make plenty of yogurt that you are sure to enjoy. This recipe takes some time to make, but don't let the lengthy cook time deter you from giving it a try. Most of the time will be spent waiting for the yogurt to incubate. You will be rewarded with a batch of smooth and creamy yogurt that can be served either on its own or with your favorite fresh fruit.
Total TimeHalf Day
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots