10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Hibernation time approaches. Real talk: Nobody wants to leave home this time of year. Whether you can use snow as an excuse or not, the early dark and cold weather make you want to snuggle up on the couch in your pajamas. Mug cakes will rescue you from laziness and provide you with a no-effort treat!
Do you find yourself making excuses to get out of your book club, have dinner at home, and basically avoid your social life in the winter? Don’t feel bad. It’s pretty normal. Another normal thing for this time of year: Stuffing your face with guilty pleasures and comfort foods.
When I’m ready to lay in a blanket burrito on the couch with Netflix streaming, that’s about the time I’m hit with a craving for something sweet. On a chilly night, something straight out of the oven is preferred, but that takes up valuable time better spent binge watching my current favorite show. To the microwave!
Mug cakes are amazing plainly because you can make them in the microwave. 3-2-Yum! They’re quick, easy, and usually loaded with deliciousness. Best of all, they take little effort. A mug cake will never ask you to leave your home and “go see a movie” or “be social.” Mug cakes mean love.
3-Minute Banana Mug Cake
4-Minute Cake Batter Mug Cake
Blackberry Lemon Custard Mug Cake
Triple Coconut Mug Cake
Lemon Mug Cake
2-Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
3-2-1 Mug Cake
3-Minute Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
4 Minute Coffee Cake Mug Cake
5-Minute Chocolate Cinnamon Mug Cake
What’s your favorite cake flavor?
Read NextCopycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken