Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When you're in need of a quick lunch or dinner, look no further! This easy tomato soup recipe can be made in less than fifteen minutes for a convenient meal. By using canned tomatoes and a few aromatic ingredients, this soup is inexpensive but still warm and tasty. This quick tomato soup recipe is best served alongside a melty grilled cheese sandwich for dipping. Your family will love the rich layers of flavor in this soup, and you will love having this recipe in your back pocket for days when you don't want to spend long in the kitchen!
Preparation Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes
- Bunny Butt Cupcakes
- Light And Creamy Peanut Butter Cupcake
- Classic Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How To Create A Sidewalk Chalk Racetrack For Remote Control Cars
- Free Printable Summer Word Search For Kids
- Succulent Coffee Soap Recipe
- Decadent Butterfinger Brownies
- Festive And Delicious Jello Parfait