Quick Tomato Soup Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When you're in need of a quick lunch or dinner, look no further! This easy tomato soup recipe can be made in less than fifteen minutes for a convenient meal. By using canned tomatoes and a few aromatic ingredients, this soup is inexpensive but still warm and tasty. This quick tomato soup recipe is best served alongside a melty grilled cheese sandwich for dipping. Your family will love the rich layers of flavor in this soup, and you will love having this recipe in your back pocket for days when you don't want to spend long in the kitchen!
Preparation Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe