Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Few things beat the rustic flavor of a homemade shepherd's pie. This easy shepherd's pie recipe is full of ground beef and vegetables. The top layer of mashed potatoes adds a rich texture and flavor to the dish that ties it perfectly together. In under an hour, you'll have the perfect shepherd's pie coming from your dutch oven. This hearty dinner will satisfy the whole family and you can save leftovers for an easy lunch for work! This shepherd's pie recipe will change how you view your weeknight dinners.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you adore loose leaf tea but hate seeing bits of the leaves in your cuppa after using a mesh strainer, then this Reusable Cloth… Continue reading: "Reusable Cloth Teabags Tutorial"
- One Pot Chili Mac and Cheese
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Pork Chops And Apples
- Cinnamon Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Garlic Herb Croutons Recipe
- Popcorn Bars
- Oreo Macarons
- Mint Cheesecake
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Cinnamon Sugar Sweet Potato Chips
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots