Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Few things beat the rustic flavor of a homemade shepherd's pie. This easy shepherd's pie recipe is full of ground beef and vegetables. The top layer of mashed potatoes adds a rich texture and flavor to the dish that ties it perfectly together. In under an hour, you'll have the perfect shepherd's pie coming from your dutch oven. This hearty dinner will satisfy the whole family and you can save leftovers for an easy lunch for work! This shepherd's pie recipe will change how you view your weeknight dinners.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin