Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Few things beat the rustic flavor of a homemade shepherd's pie. This easy shepherd's pie recipe is full of ground beef and vegetables. The top layer of mashed potatoes adds a rich texture and flavor to the dish that ties it perfectly together. In under an hour, you'll have the perfect shepherd's pie coming from your dutch oven. This hearty dinner will satisfy the whole family and you can save leftovers for an easy lunch for work! This shepherd's pie recipe will change how you view your weeknight dinners.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser