Southern Inspired Cajun Chop Suey
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're looking for an easy dinner idea for busy weeknights, get ready because this Cajun-inspired recipe is quick, simple, and packed with flavor. If you love flavors like garlic, bell peppers, and onions, then you'll love this Southern Inspired Cajun Chop Suey. This easy weeknight recipe is inspired by New Orleans flavors and traditional Chinese chop suey, so it's a great combination of classic recipes and a spicy kick. You can make this recipe as spicy as you like, with a mild flavor for the kids or a few dashes of hot sauce to bring some serious heat. Dinner doesn't have to be stressful with easy recipes like this one.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath