Quick and Easy Taco Soup
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make a pot of delicious homemade soup that's perfect for chilly fall weather with this Quick and Easy Taco Soup recipe. This delicious fall soup recipe can be made in under an hour and is a thick and hearty soup that has the perfect amount of spice. You can make this recipe on the stovetop in a little over 30 minutes or you can make this recipe in a slow cooker to simmer away while you're at work. You can even substitute ground chicken or turkey for ground beef if you're searching for a healthier alternative! Pick your favorite garnishes like sour cream, avocado, or corn chips and get ready to enjoy what's sure to be a new family favorite recipe.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Handmade holiday decorations make your home a little warmer in the winter months. These DIY snowflake ornaments recycle T-shirts into… Continue reading: "DIY Recycled Holiday Decoration"
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Budget-Friendly Creamy Spinach Dip
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Hazelnut Frappuccino
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Triple Berry Iced Tea Recipe