Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home some sweet country charm with this DIY coffee table that you can create in a single weekend. This Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial shows you how to transform an old window into a rustic chic coffee table with some beginner woodworking knowledge. This recycled furniture idea is a great way to add some down home charm to your home and can be completed in a single weekend. This DIY furniture tutorial also shows you how to add table legs and paint your table to give it an antique finish, so you're completely covered from start to end. Create the country cottage of your dreams with this simple upcycling project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser