Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home some sweet country charm with this DIY coffee table that you can create in a single weekend. This Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial shows you how to transform an old window into a rustic chic coffee table with some beginner woodworking knowledge. This recycled furniture idea is a great way to add some down home charm to your home and can be completed in a single weekend. This DIY furniture tutorial also shows you how to add table legs and paint your table to give it an antique finish, so you're completely covered from start to end. Create the country cottage of your dreams with this simple upcycling project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric