Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home some sweet country charm with this DIY coffee table that you can create in a single weekend. This Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial shows you how to transform an old window into a rustic chic coffee table with some beginner woodworking knowledge. This recycled furniture idea is a great way to add some down home charm to your home and can be completed in a single weekend. This DIY furniture tutorial also shows you how to add table legs and paint your table to give it an antique finish, so you're completely covered from start to end. Create the country cottage of your dreams with this simple upcycling project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin