Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home some sweet country charm with this DIY coffee table that you can create in a single weekend. This Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial shows you how to transform an old window into a rustic chic coffee table with some beginner woodworking knowledge. This recycled furniture idea is a great way to add some down home charm to your home and can be completed in a single weekend. This DIY furniture tutorial also shows you how to add table legs and paint your table to give it an antique finish, so you're completely covered from start to end. Create the country cottage of your dreams with this simple upcycling project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsGlass, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier