Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn a $40 Craigslist find into a chic and sleek modern bed frame with this simple upcycling tutorial. This Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial shows you how to create your own DIY West Elm bed frame using a thrifted bed and a little bit of paint. This tutorial for how to make a bed frame only has a few steps, so it's a great project for those new to DIY, and it also doubles as an easy project for beginner woodworkers. This easy home makeover idea is perfect if you're searching for cheap ways to makeover your home or apartment on a budget and can be completed in a single weekend. Get the designer look without the designer price tag with this upcycling project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Pallet Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken