DIY Area Rug Hack
How to Save Money on Area Rugs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding the right rug for your living space can be tricky. You have to balance budget, color, type, and size. This guide teaches you how to make the most of your money by combining two smaller rugs into one larger area rug. This cost-efficient guide easily lets you re-decorate any living space without paying for a full-size floor rug. By combining rugs, you have more options for your floor. This project is perfect for rooms that won't fit standard rugs or are too large to be accommodated by only one small accent rug.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Rustic Twig Monogram
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe