DIY Area Rug Hack
How to Save Money on Area Rugs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding the right rug for your living space can be tricky. You have to balance budget, color, type, and size. This guide teaches you how to make the most of your money by combining two smaller rugs into one larger area rug. This cost-efficient guide easily lets you re-decorate any living space without paying for a full-size floor rug. By combining rugs, you have more options for your floor. This project is perfect for rooms that won't fit standard rugs or are too large to be accommodated by only one small accent rug.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf