DIY Area Rug Hack
How to Save Money on Area Rugs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Finding the right rug for your living space can be tricky. You have to balance budget, color, type, and size. This guide teaches you how to make the most of your money by combining two smaller rugs into one larger area rug. This cost-efficient guide easily lets you re-decorate any living space without paying for a full-size floor rug. By combining rugs, you have more options for your floor. This project is perfect for rooms that won't fit standard rugs or are too large to be accommodated by only one small accent rug.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Mirror Frame Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Mirror Frame Idea
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy