15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home a quirky, vintage touch by turning an old suitcase into something brand new with this easy DIY furniture project. Whether you're dealing with small space living or are looking for a statement piece for your living room, this 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table is a quick DIY furniture project that will save you time and money. This genius repurposing idea is simple enough for most crafters and requires a drill and some wooden table legs to complete this project. Don't settle for a boring, plain wooden table and add some personality to your living space with this thrifty and chic homemade furniture idea.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Better Holiday Health
- 5 Simple Tips For A Healthy Thanksgiving