15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home a quirky, vintage touch by turning an old suitcase into something brand new with this easy DIY furniture project. Whether you're dealing with small space living or are looking for a statement piece for your living room, this 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table is a quick DIY furniture project that will save you time and money. This genius repurposing idea is simple enough for most crafters and requires a drill and some wooden table legs to complete this project. Don't settle for a boring, plain wooden table and add some personality to your living space with this thrifty and chic homemade furniture idea.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Hey, where are your keys right now? If you've spent countless hours looking for your keys, then this Stylish and Easy DIY Key Holder… Continue reading: "Stylish and Easy DIY Key Holder"
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Budget-Friendly Princess Bathroom Set
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Diy Herb Pot
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Diffuser Necklace Diy
- Mitered Corners With Bias Tape