15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home a quirky, vintage touch by turning an old suitcase into something brand new with this easy DIY furniture project. Whether you're dealing with small space living or are looking for a statement piece for your living room, this 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table is a quick DIY furniture project that will save you time and money. This genius repurposing idea is simple enough for most crafters and requires a drill and some wooden table legs to complete this project. Don't settle for a boring, plain wooden table and add some personality to your living space with this thrifty and chic homemade furniture idea.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextVintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- DIY Mirror Frame Idea
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy