15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home a quirky, vintage touch by turning an old suitcase into something brand new with this easy DIY furniture project. Whether you're dealing with small space living or are looking for a statement piece for your living room, this 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table is a quick DIY furniture project that will save you time and money. This genius repurposing idea is simple enough for most crafters and requires a drill and some wooden table legs to complete this project. Don't settle for a boring, plain wooden table and add some personality to your living space with this thrifty and chic homemade furniture idea.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier