15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give your home a quirky, vintage touch by turning an old suitcase into something brand new with this easy DIY furniture project. Whether you're dealing with small space living or are looking for a statement piece for your living room, this 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table is a quick DIY furniture project that will save you time and money. This genius repurposing idea is simple enough for most crafters and requires a drill and some wooden table legs to complete this project. Don't settle for a boring, plain wooden table and add some personality to your living space with this thrifty and chic homemade furniture idea.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Pallet Couch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken