Rustic Twig Monogram
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Does your front door look a little bit bare? There's no need to spend a lot of money on a pre-made decoration when you can simply create this Rustic Twig Monogram! This thrifty home decoration is a unique take on the monogram trend. It's also easy to make, and most of the materials can be found right in your backyard. This project can be created and used all year. Simply add bows or artificial flowers in seasonal colors to give the decoration a fresh look. You'll smile every time you walk through your front door when you see this beautiful and charming monogram.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recreate one of your favorite meals right in the comfort of your own kitchen when you make these Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker… Continue reading: "Restaurant-Style Slow Cooker Carnitas"
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Painting Bookshelves Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Wood Pallet Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycle A Lucky Shamrock Wreath From Puzzle Pieces
- Lucky Rainbow Shamrock Wreath
- Easter Bunny Candy Holder
- Easter Felt Bookmark
- Natural Easter Egg Dye
- Easter Washcloth Bunny
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft