Rustic Twig Monogram
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Does your front door look a little bit bare? There's no need to spend a lot of money on a pre-made decoration when you can simply create this Rustic Twig Monogram! This thrifty home decoration is a unique take on the monogram trend. It's also easy to make, and most of the materials can be found right in your backyard. This project can be created and used all year. Simply add bows or artificial flowers in seasonal colors to give the decoration a fresh look. You'll smile every time you walk through your front door when you see this beautiful and charming monogram.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsNature Material, Wood
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextChic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Rustic Twig Monogram
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe