Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Love the look of expensive blanket throws but hate spending a fortune? Learn how to update a plain white throw blanket and get the designer look without the designer price tag with this Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover. This tutorial shows you how to take a woven cotton throw blanket and give it a designer-inspired update using black yarn and easy weaving techniques. You can even add some easy yarn tassels to your blanket for the perfect finishing touch. Normal designer throw blankets can cost up to $300! Make a budget-friendly version of your own for less than $40 with this easy and affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath