Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Love the look of expensive blanket throws but hate spending a fortune? Learn how to update a plain white throw blanket and get the designer look without the designer price tag with this Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover. This tutorial shows you how to take a woven cotton throw blanket and give it a designer-inspired update using black yarn and easy weaving techniques. You can even add some easy yarn tassels to your blanket for the perfect finishing touch. Normal designer throw blankets can cost up to $300! Make a budget-friendly version of your own for less than $40 with this easy and affordable home decor project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- DIY Area Rug Hack
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Faux Backsplash
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- Monthly Journal For Moms Free Printable
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables