Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old sewing bench into a customized laundry hamper in the space of a single weekend with this easy furniture upcycling project. This Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover is an easy woodworking project that shows you how to transform a garage sale find into a pretty and practical piece of furniture. This tutorial walks you through the basic steps of refinishing and painting your laundry hamper, and shows you how to sew and attach your hamper bag. The best part about this project is how easy it is to customize to your home decor tastes, so it's a great alternative to a cheap plastic hamper from the store. Keep your home organized (and stylish) with this simple furniture makeover project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsFabric, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextVintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- Easy $9 DIY Side Table
- DIY Mirror Frame Idea
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy