Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old sewing bench into a customized laundry hamper in the space of a single weekend with this easy furniture upcycling project. This Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover is an easy woodworking project that shows you how to transform a garage sale find into a pretty and practical piece of furniture. This tutorial walks you through the basic steps of refinishing and painting your laundry hamper, and shows you how to sew and attach your hamper bag. The best part about this project is how easy it is to customize to your home decor tastes, so it's a great alternative to a cheap plastic hamper from the store. Keep your home organized (and stylish) with this simple furniture makeover project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsFabric, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage Skirt Ottoman Upholstery Project
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Gorgeous Denim Lamp Upcycle
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Upcycled Bird Feeder Idea
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- One-pan Santa Fe Chicken Skillet
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Tuna Cakes