Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn an old sewing bench into a customized laundry hamper in the space of a single weekend with this easy furniture upcycling project. This Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover is an easy woodworking project that shows you how to transform a garage sale find into a pretty and practical piece of furniture. This tutorial walks you through the basic steps of refinishing and painting your laundry hamper, and shows you how to sew and attach your hamper bag. The best part about this project is how easy it is to customize to your home decor tastes, so it's a great alternative to a cheap plastic hamper from the store. Keep your home organized (and stylish) with this simple furniture makeover project.
Time to CompleteWeekend project
MaterialsFabric, Paint, Wood
Primary TechniqueFurniture Projects
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier