IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Create your own hanging light fixtures with this easy IKEA hack. This DIY hanging lampshade re-purposes a colander or other metal fixture to create a stunning and unique lighting element for your home. This easy DIY lighting project can cost you less than $15 and provides a hanging lamp that will add style and sophistication as it lights up your home. Stop by an IKEA this weekend and purchase a few products for a home lighting solution that will fit your tight budget and busy schedule.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf