DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe