DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Light Box
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door