DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric