DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextIKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Mason Jars are so versatile and useful! You can never have too many in your home. You can use jars of any size to decorate a fall… Continue reading: "Stenciled Mason Jars for Fall Decor "
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Air Fryer Chicken Pot Pie
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Peppermint Mocha Donuts
- Paper Cup Elf