DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath