DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you have a stack of old CDs that you never listen to anymore? Upcycle them into a beautiful DIY kitchen backsplash. This backsplash project is the perfect way to recycle your old CD collection, giving them new life and providing a much-needed update to your kitchen decor. This DIY mosaic backsplash adds color and style to your walls that will reflect the rainbow around your kitchen. There's not a cheaper way to create a mosaic backsplash for your kitchen, and you'll feel great about clearing your CD collection.
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Windmill Wall Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser