DIY Painted Curtains
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to add a splash of color to a room in your house without undergoing an entire painting project? This DIY painted curtains project will add flair to your windows without the hassle or cost of a full re-decoration. All you need to complete this project are white cotton curtains that fit your windows, paint, and a stencil for the pattern you want to paint. You can also make your own stencils to lower the cost! This DIY curtain idea accentuates your walls and will fit any decor in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn an area rug into DIY floor pillows for your home! This sewing project provides floor cushion poufs for any room in the house. DIY… Continue reading: "DIY Floor Cushion from Area Rug"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Fall Flannel DIY Table Runner
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- IKEA Hack: DIY Hanging Lampshade
- DIY Painted Curtains
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sharpie Jar Valentine's Day Gift
- Creative Gift Wrap Idea
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Chic Christmas Book Page Wreath
- Decorated Ladies Winter Gloves
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe
- Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- Upcycled Ping Pong Bats Wall Decoration
- Garlic Butter Mashed Potatoes