DIY Painted Curtains
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to add a splash of color to a room in your house without undergoing an entire painting project? This DIY painted curtains project will add flair to your windows without the hassle or cost of a full re-decoration. All you need to complete this project are white cotton curtains that fit your windows, paint, and a stencil for the pattern you want to paint. You can also make your own stencils to lower the cost! This DIY curtain idea accentuates your walls and will fit any decor in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- Laundry Hamper Makeover
- 25 Cheap DIY Decor Projects
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin