DIY Painted Curtains
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to add a splash of color to a room in your house without undergoing an entire painting project? This DIY painted curtains project will add flair to your windows without the hassle or cost of a full re-decoration. All you need to complete this project are white cotton curtains that fit your windows, paint, and a stencil for the pattern you want to paint. You can also make your own stencils to lower the cost! This DIY curtain idea accentuates your walls and will fit any decor in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids