DIY Painted Curtains
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to add a splash of color to a room in your house without undergoing an entire painting project? This DIY painted curtains project will add flair to your windows without the hassle or cost of a full re-decoration. All you need to complete this project are white cotton curtains that fit your windows, paint, and a stencil for the pattern you want to paint. You can also make your own stencils to lower the cost! This DIY curtain idea accentuates your walls and will fit any decor in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Painted Curtains
- DIY Coffee Sign
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Anthropologie-Inspired Throw Blanket Makeover
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric
- Homemade "Weathered" Wood Wall Decor
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft