DIY Painted Curtains
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Want to add a splash of color to a room in your house without undergoing an entire painting project? This DIY painted curtains project will add flair to your windows without the hassle or cost of a full re-decoration. All you need to complete this project are white cotton curtains that fit your windows, paint, and a stencil for the pattern you want to paint. You can also make your own stencils to lower the cost! This DIY curtain idea accentuates your walls and will fit any decor in your home.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Reclaimed Wood Headboard
- 22 IKEA Hacks for Frugal Home Decor
- String Light DIY Chandelier