Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you want to update your back porch or patio area, but don't want to spend a fortune, you're in luck. This easy sewing project shows you how to create your own custom outdoor cushions without spending a fortune. This Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial is a simple sewing project that uses canvas twill or other outdoor fabric that's pretty and durable, and can be custom made to fit a bench or other seating area. This project is easy enough if you're new to sewing, although using a saw or electric knife is recommended when cutting your foam insert. Don't settle for outdoor cushions that you don't love and make some that perfectly fit your own style with this outdoor sewing project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsCraft Foam, Fabric
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Sticky Note DIY Wall Mural
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- Vintage Gun Rack to Coat Rack DIY
- Modern DIY Floating Shelf
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- DIY Windmill Wall Decor
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating