Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you want to update your back porch or patio area, but don't want to spend a fortune, you're in luck. This easy sewing project shows you how to create your own custom outdoor cushions without spending a fortune. This Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial is a simple sewing project that uses canvas twill or other outdoor fabric that's pretty and durable, and can be custom made to fit a bench or other seating area. This project is easy enough if you're new to sewing, although using a saw or electric knife is recommended when cutting your foam insert. Don't settle for outdoor cushions that you don't love and make some that perfectly fit your own style with this outdoor sewing project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsCraft Foam, Fabric
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Dollar Store DIY Sunburst Mirror
- Country Window Coffee Table Tutorial
- DIY Pallet Light Box
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- DIY Kitchen Backsplash from Old CDs
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- DIY Painted Curtains
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Raspberry Tiramisu
- The Best Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Let It Snow Blanket
- Chicken Chilaquiles Authentic Mexican Breakfast
- Get Your Healthy Groceries Delivered To Your Door