Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you want to update your back porch or patio area, but don't want to spend a fortune, you're in luck. This easy sewing project shows you how to create your own custom outdoor cushions without spending a fortune. This Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial is a simple sewing project that uses canvas twill or other outdoor fabric that's pretty and durable, and can be custom made to fit a bench or other seating area. This project is easy enough if you're new to sewing, although using a saw or electric knife is recommended when cutting your foam insert. Don't settle for outdoor cushions that you don't love and make some that perfectly fit your own style with this outdoor sewing project.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsCraft Foam, Fabric
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- String Light DIY Chandelier
- Fun and Thrifty DIY Fall Wreath
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
- Dining Room DIY Banquette Bench
- DIY Room Divider Idea
- Wood Wall Art with Cricut Iron On
- DIY West Elm Coffee Table
- Corner Bookshelves Tutorial
- Chic Little Laundry Hamper Makeover
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf