Modern DIY Floating Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Build a sleek and chic modern shelf that you can hang on your walls or display on your patio with this easy woodworking project. This Modern DIY Floating Shelf costs less than $15 to make and is a simple carpentry project that you can complete in just a few hours. Made using laminated pine, this tutorial for how to build a floating shelf comes complete with a handy video and is broken down into 6 easy steps, so it's a great project if you've ever wanted to try your hand at making your own furniture. Add a touch of urban elegance to your home for less than $20 with this carpentry project for beginners.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric