Modern DIY Floating Shelf
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Build a sleek and chic modern shelf that you can hang on your walls or display on your patio with this easy woodworking project. This Modern DIY Floating Shelf costs less than $15 to make and is a simple carpentry project that you can complete in just a few hours. Made using laminated pine, this tutorial for how to build a floating shelf comes complete with a handy video and is broken down into 6 easy steps, so it's a great project if you've ever wanted to try your hand at making your own furniture. Add a touch of urban elegance to your home for less than $20 with this carpentry project for beginners.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- Elegant Woven Ribbon DIY Throw Pillow
- Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf
- Crystal Cake Stand Tutorial
- Faux Copper Bowl Tutorial
- 15 Minute Vintage Suitcase Coffee Table
- 12 DIY Headboard Ideas
- Easy DIY Refrigerator Magnets
- Easy Outdoor Cushions Tutorial
- "Art is Life" DIY Home Decor
- Modern Four-Poster Bed Frame Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath