DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Keep your pantry organized with this DIY mason jar storage idea. This kitchen organization idea will put all of your pantry essentials into decorative mason jars that are labeled for easy access. Your pantry will be made up of cute containers of similar sizes, so you never have to awkwardly pack your essentials again. By using a paint pen, your mason jars will be readable and accessible to ensure you reach for the right ingredient every time. Turn your pantry into a chi storage area with this kitchen cabinet organization idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas