- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Keep your pantry organized with this DIY mason jar storage idea. This kitchen organization idea will put all of your pantry essentials into decorative mason jars that are labeled for easy access. Your pantry will be made up of cute containers of similar sizes, so you never have to awkwardly pack your essentials again. By using a paint pen, your mason jars will be readable and accessible to ensure you reach for the right ingredient every time. Turn your pantry into a chi storage area with this kitchen cabinet organization idea.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Laundry Storage Shelf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich