Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn old tuna cans into handy storage for little odds and ends with this simple recycled craft idea. Whether you use it in your office, bathroom, or kitchen, this Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea is a great way to repurpose metal tuna cans into storage for small items. This easy recycled craft idea also uses scrap paper, plastic straws, and leftover iron pipe, so that you're turning trash into something sustainable and practical. This small storage idea can be used to store office supplies, hair accessories, or even coffee and sugar packets, so that no matter where you live, you'll find a use for this project. Make some much needed storage and help the planet in the process with this upcycled storage idea.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Upcycled Comic Book Crate
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Salad Spinner Art
- Instant Pot Chicken Breasts And Rice
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Easy One Bowl Banana Bread Recipe
- Air Fryer Enchiladas
- Patriotic Tiered Tray With Diy Wood Firecrackers
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Fun Fourth Of July Fruit Skewers
- How To Make A Freeze Pop Holder
- How To Make Beer Koozies