Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Turn old tuna cans into handy storage for little odds and ends with this simple recycled craft idea. Whether you use it in your office, bathroom, or kitchen, this Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea is a great way to repurpose metal tuna cans into storage for small items. This easy recycled craft idea also uses scrap paper, plastic straws, and leftover iron pipe, so that you're turning trash into something sustainable and practical. This small storage idea can be used to store office supplies, hair accessories, or even coffee and sugar packets, so that no matter where you live, you'll find a use for this project. Make some much needed storage and help the planet in the process with this upcycled storage idea.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
MaterialsRecycled Materials, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Upcycled Bathroom Organization on a Budget
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Easy Necklace Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup With Rice
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Candied Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast