How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
The T-shirt trend is in full swing, and you can now make your own T-shirt quilt that fits your budget. Homemade T-shirt quilts are the perfect canvas to display old memories or express your personality. These quilts make excellent gifts for graduates and family members. The quilt is versatile to act as everything from a throw to a picnic blanket. This budget-friendly craft uses shirts you already have at home and creates a memorable quilt that will be treasured for years by everyone in your family.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextVintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Are you looking for a tote that is perfect for stashing everything you need for a day at the pool or the beach? You don't need to… Continue reading: "Upcycled Pool Storage Container"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe