How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
The T-shirt trend is in full swing, and you can now make your own T-shirt quilt that fits your budget. Homemade T-shirt quilts are the perfect canvas to display old memories or express your personality. These quilts make excellent gifts for graduates and family members. The quilt is versatile to act as everything from a throw to a picnic blanket. This budget-friendly craft uses shirts you already have at home and creates a memorable quilt that will be treasured for years by everyone in your family.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser