DIY Fabric Softeners
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you love that just-cleaned smell of fresh laundry but want to save some money when it comes to laundry care supplies, then this tutorial on DIY Fabric Softeners is a happy compromise. With several variations included in this tutorial, you're sure to find a homemade fabric softener that you and your family will love. These fabric softeners won't take long to prepare, and many use materials that you likely already have on hand at home. After you have completed making the fabric softeners, simply store the cleaning supply in a resealable container that's placed out of the reach of children. Whether you want to save some money on cleaning supplies or simply want to cut down on your use of fabric softeners, you can't go wrong with this budget-friendly idea!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft