Easy DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Do you ever feel that your clothes just aren't getting dried in the dyer? After you make these Easy DIY Wool Dryer Balls, you just might cut the drying time that is used on a load of towels, sheets, and other heavy items. These wool dryer balls won't take long to make and can be upcycled from an old sweater that you no longer wear but can't bear to discard. These dryer balls are budget-friendly and are a nifty homemaking project to keep in mind. If you are attending a bridal shower or housewarming party in the future, then consider making a set of these wool dryer balls as a small token gift. They're sure to be appreciated!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser