Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give a thrift store chair a second lease on life with this thrifty furniture makeover! With this Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster, you can makeover a vintage chair cushion with a pair of brightly colored jeans or pants. This quick DIY home decor project is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost you less than $10 to make! This project can be completed in an afternoon and is a simple way to add the perfect pop of color to your living room or office. Don't throw away your old jeans and turn them into a trendy piece of home decor with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read Next11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Did you just return home from a special vacation? If you'd like to keep the mementos from the trip in a special container, you can… Continue reading: "Decoupage Keepsake Storage Box"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Faux Fur Blanket
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Vanilla Bean Sugar
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Diy Vanilla Bean Powder
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- Copycat Philadelphia Cheesecake Snack Bars