Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give a thrift store chair a second lease on life with this thrifty furniture makeover! With this Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster, you can makeover a vintage chair cushion with a pair of brightly colored jeans or pants. This quick DIY home decor project is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost you less than $10 to make! This project can be completed in an afternoon and is a simple way to add the perfect pop of color to your living room or office. Don't throw away your old jeans and turn them into a trendy piece of home decor with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark