Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give a thrift store chair a second lease on life with this thrifty furniture makeover! With this Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster, you can makeover a vintage chair cushion with a pair of brightly colored jeans or pants. This quick DIY home decor project is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost you less than $10 to make! This project can be completed in an afternoon and is a simple way to add the perfect pop of color to your living room or office. Don't throw away your old jeans and turn them into a trendy piece of home decor with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Denim Storage Bins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- DIY Cloth Napkins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Drawstring Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken