Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Give a thrift store chair a second lease on life with this thrifty furniture makeover! With this Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster, you can makeover a vintage chair cushion with a pair of brightly colored jeans or pants. This quick DIY home decor project is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost you less than $10 to make! This project can be completed in an afternoon and is a simple way to add the perfect pop of color to your living room or office. Don't throw away your old jeans and turn them into a trendy piece of home decor with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a tin on hand? You can easily transform it into a chic and stylish item when you use this project for the Personalized and… Continue reading: "Personalized and Repurposed Tin"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli
- Savory Rosemary Mixed Nuts
- Overnight Chia Seed Pudding Recipe With Maqui Berry Powder
- Fried Pickles Restaurant Copycat