- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Give a thrift store chair a second lease on life with this thrifty furniture makeover! With this Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster, you can makeover a vintage chair cushion with a pair of brightly colored jeans or pants. This quick DIY home decor project is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost you less than $10 to make! This project can be completed in an afternoon and is a simple way to add the perfect pop of color to your living room or office. Don't throw away your old jeans and turn them into a trendy piece of home decor with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich