Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make a durable and chic DIY tote bag from an old tea towel with this thrifty refashioning project. This Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag recycles a pretty printed tea towel from your local thrift store and uses beginner sewing techniques to create a simple tote bag that's perfect for trips to the farmer's market. This tutorial for how to sew a tote bag is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost less than $10 to make. Plus, it can be catered to match your own personal style, so feel free to have fun with color and fun handles. Don't buy when you can DIY with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRecycled Denim Storage Bins
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Witch Hat Cookies
- Slow Cooker Turkey Soup With Rice
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Wings
- Candied Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Recipe
- Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast