Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make a durable and chic DIY tote bag from an old tea towel with this thrifty refashioning project. This Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag recycles a pretty printed tea towel from your local thrift store and uses beginner sewing techniques to create a simple tote bag that's perfect for trips to the farmer's market. This tutorial for how to sew a tote bag is easy enough for those new to sewing and will cost less than $10 to make. Plus, it can be catered to match your own personal style, so feel free to have fun with color and fun handles. Don't buy when you can DIY with this upcycled sewing project.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark