DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that will keep some of your favorite tools right by your side. This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to upcycle and repurpose jeans while creating a functional accessory in the process. This thrifty sewing project won't break the bank, either, as you likely have most of the materials you need on hand. Although this apron will definitely help you keep your gardening tools at hand, you can also use it to hold items for other DIY projects around the house.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark