DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that will keep some of your favorite tools right by your side. This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to upcycle and repurpose jeans while creating a functional accessory in the process. This thrifty sewing project won't break the bank, either, as you likely have most of the materials you need on hand. Although this apron will definitely help you keep your gardening tools at hand, you can also use it to hold items for other DIY projects around the house.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Quick to make, these 5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers are a creative way to use an old sweater originally destined for the trash bin!… Continue reading: "5-Minute Upcycled Sweater Flowers"
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Peasy Beanie
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Felt Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper