- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that will keep some of your favorite tools right by your side. This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to upcycle and repurpose jeans while creating a functional accessory in the process. This thrifty sewing project won't break the bank, either, as you likely have most of the materials you need on hand. Although this apron will definitely help you keep your gardening tools at hand, you can also use it to hold items for other DIY projects around the house.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Fall is just around the corner, which means that it's almost time to break out your favorite fall scarves! Stay on trend this season… Continue reading: "Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 14 Fels Naptha Soap Uses
- Free Printable Pig Coloring Pages
- Easy Rosemary Gin Fizz Recipe
- Fourth Of July Jokes For Kids
- Summer Jokes For Kids Plus Free Printable
- Free Printable Octopus Coloring Pages
- Easy Berry Slab Pie
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- Delicious Steakhouse Philly Sandwich