DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that will keep some of your favorite tools right by your side. This quick and easy sewing project is a creative way to upcycle and repurpose jeans while creating a functional accessory in the process. This thrifty sewing project won't break the bank, either, as you likely have most of the materials you need on hand. Although this apron will definitely help you keep your gardening tools at hand, you can also use it to hold items for other DIY projects around the house.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- DIY Dog Poop Bag Holder
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial