Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorative pillows can add style and personality to any room in your house, but it can be difficult to find something that matches you without spending extra money. These homemade T-shirt pillowcases re-purpose shirts you already have into decorative throw pillows. This project requires few materials and little time, but the finished product will add character to your home for years. You can alter this project to create a variety of homemade items including pillows and pillowcases. There are many possibilities to turn old shirts into fun home decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Quick and Easy DIY Travel Kit
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Batwing Top from a Scarf
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Cloud Bread
- Instant Pot Sweet Iced Tea
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Instant Pot Iced Coffee Concentrate
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids