Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorative pillows can add style and personality to any room in your house, but it can be difficult to find something that matches you without spending extra money. These homemade T-shirt pillowcases re-purpose shirts you already have into decorative throw pillows. This project requires few materials and little time, but the finished product will add character to your home for years. You can alter this project to create a variety of homemade items including pillows and pillowcases. There are many possibilities to turn old shirts into fun home decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser