Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorative pillows can add style and personality to any room in your house, but it can be difficult to find something that matches you without spending extra money. These homemade T-shirt pillowcases re-purpose shirts you already have into decorative throw pillows. This project requires few materials and little time, but the finished product will add character to your home for years. You can alter this project to create a variety of homemade items including pillows and pillowcases. There are many possibilities to turn old shirts into fun home decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextFall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cookies With Frosting
- Homemade Lavender Syrup
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- Easy And Keto Friendly Blt Wrap
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft