Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Decorative pillows can add style and personality to any room in your house, but it can be difficult to find something that matches you without spending extra money. These homemade T-shirt pillowcases re-purpose shirts you already have into decorative throw pillows. This project requires few materials and little time, but the finished product will add character to your home for years. You can alter this project to create a variety of homemade items including pillows and pillowcases. There are many possibilities to turn old shirts into fun home decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt