Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You don't need to spend a lot of money if you want to add a new skirt to your wardrobe! With this tutorial for the Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion, you can quickly and easily transform a shirt into a cute little number that you will be proud to wear. This stylish sewing pattern won't take long for you to make and will be a creative way to use spare shirts you have at home that no one wears any more. This thrifty project can be customized depending on the type of shirt you decide to refashion. You'll definitely want to show off this cute skirt after you have completed it!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
When the temperature starts to rise, it's time to think about firing up the grill for your meals! With this recipe for Grilled Italian… Continue reading: "Grilled Italian Sausage Kabobs"
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- DIY Floor Cushion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Shamrock Pillow
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Paint Chip Bookmark
- Labyrinth Fireys Bookmark