Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
What do you do when your favorite sweater doesn't quite fit right anymore? If you can't bear to toss it or give it away, then this tutorial for the Easy DIY Sweater Pillow is just what you need! This easy sewing project is a creative way to transform a beloved sweater into a stylish home decoration that you and your family will enjoy for years to come. The project can be completed within very little time, and will certainly look cozy and warm after the pillows are placed on your favorite reading chair. If you have a sweater that you adore, then this project needs to be on your to-do list!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder