Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If your youngest child is about to start school, then shouldn't you do something about that stroller blanket? With this tutorial for the Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion at your fingertips, you can transform the blanket into a chic and cozy cardigan! The easy sewing project won't take long for you to create and results in a beautiful design that you will be proud to wear. The project as a sentimental component, too, as the blanket will also be a sweet reminder of the many walks you took with your child in the stroller! When it comes to refashion DIY, you can't go wrong with this creative and budget-friendly project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chic DIY Purse Organizer
- 18 Scrap Fabric Projects for Resourceful Sewists
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Christmas Stockings
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- Thrift Store DIY Crochet Pillow
- 10-Minute Sweater Mittens
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites