- see all comments
"What am I going to do with my pile of old t-shirts? I'm going to wear them. The ones that are now retired are mostly used already. I've made bracelets, though not with jewels as shown here, children's clothes and pj's, and quilts beyond belief! It certainly is fun to be creative with something everyone has and most throw away! Thanks for more ideas."
Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
If your youngest child is about to start school, then shouldn't you do something about that stroller blanket? With this tutorial for the Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion at your fingertips, you can transform the blanket into a chic and cozy cardigan! The easy sewing project won't take long for you to create and results in a beautiful design that you will be proud to wear. The project as a sentimental component, too, as the blanket will also be a sweet reminder of the many walks you took with your child in the stroller! When it comes to refashion DIY, you can't go wrong with this creative and budget-friendly project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read Next11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 16, 2018
This is a very crafty project Jessi. I don't have any kids yet and I don't know how to knit but I know how I'm going to make myself one of these coccon cardigans thanks to you. I guess if you have kids this project is pretty sentimental for you.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap
Being a mom, I don't have the time for complicated, involved crafting right now. I love simple crafts that can double as simple gift… Continue reading: "How To Make Homemade Glycerin Soap"
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- DIY Upcycled Rice Heat Packs
- Aromatherapy Neck Pillow
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Santa Paper Bag Puppet
- Hippo Paper Bag Puppet
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Wrappers
- Diy All Purpose Cleaner
- Printable Lemonade Stand Kit
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks