Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If your youngest child is about to start school, then shouldn't you do something about that stroller blanket? With this tutorial for the Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion at your fingertips, you can transform the blanket into a chic and cozy cardigan! The easy sewing project won't take long for you to create and results in a beautiful design that you will be proud to wear. The project as a sentimental component, too, as the blanket will also be a sweet reminder of the many walks you took with your child in the stroller! When it comes to refashion DIY, you can't go wrong with this creative and budget-friendly project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
- How to Make a T-Shirt Quilt
- Homemade T-Shirt Pillowcase
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
- Colorful Seat DIY Chair Reupholster
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Air Fryer Corn On The Cob
- Free Printable Indoor Bingo Game
- Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate
- Italian Chocolate Salami
- Double Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Buttercream
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- Strawberry Jello Poke Cake
- Summer Word Scramble Printable
- Zesty Italian Dressing Mix Recipe