Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If your youngest child is about to start school, then shouldn't you do something about that stroller blanket? With this tutorial for the Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion at your fingertips, you can transform the blanket into a chic and cozy cardigan! The easy sewing project won't take long for you to create and results in a beautiful design that you will be proud to wear. The project as a sentimental component, too, as the blanket will also be a sweet reminder of the many walks you took with your child in the stroller! When it comes to refashion DIY, you can't go wrong with this creative and budget-friendly project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextRuffled Throw Blanket
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have a bunch of adorable sticky notes that you have bought but never really used? Well, learn how to put those sticky notes to… Continue reading: "Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Delicious Football Cupcakes For Game Day
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser