Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're expecting, you know how expensive belly bands and maternity clothes can be. Why not make some adorable DIY belly bands that are custom-made for your own personal style? This Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial is perfect for expecting moms and shows you how to sew a belly band in 6 easy steps. This maternity sewing project is ideal for moms-to-be on a budget and is a simple sewing tutorial that will get you comfortable with working with knit or stretchy fabric. Belly bands are a fantastic way to wear non-maternity clothes throughout your pregnancy, so you don't have to worry about spending a fortune on a new wardrobe. Learn how to make your own belly band with this thrifty sewing tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric