Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're expecting, you know how expensive belly bands and maternity clothes can be. Why not make some adorable DIY belly bands that are custom-made for your own personal style? This Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial is perfect for expecting moms and shows you how to sew a belly band in 6 easy steps. This maternity sewing project is ideal for moms-to-be on a budget and is a simple sewing tutorial that will get you comfortable with working with knit or stretchy fabric. Belly bands are a fantastic way to wear non-maternity clothes throughout your pregnancy, so you don't have to worry about spending a fortune on a new wardrobe. Learn how to make your own belly band with this thrifty sewing tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- DIY Reusable Bowl Covers
- Recycled Denim Storage Bins
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Vintage Sugar Bowl DIY Pincushion
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- Stroller Blanket to Cocoon Cardigan Refashion
- Easy DIY Sweater Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Apple Coffee Cake
- Baked Lemon Chicken Breast
- C2c Wolf
- Sew Easy Reversible Bucket Hat With Free Pattern
- Instant Pot Ham Bone Broth
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Air Fryer Chicken Fried Steak With Gravy
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Make Your Own Tassels
- Diy Reversible Placemats