Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're expecting, you know how expensive belly bands and maternity clothes can be. Why not make some adorable DIY belly bands that are custom-made for your own personal style? This Stylish DIY Belly Band Tutorial is perfect for expecting moms and shows you how to sew a belly band in 6 easy steps. This maternity sewing project is ideal for moms-to-be on a budget and is a simple sewing tutorial that will get you comfortable with working with knit or stretchy fabric. Belly bands are a fantastic way to wear non-maternity clothes throughout your pregnancy, so you don't have to worry about spending a fortune on a new wardrobe. Learn how to make your own belly band with this thrifty sewing tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- DIY Collapsible Storage Cubes
- DIY Blouse Refashion from Button-Up Shirt
- Easy T-Shirt to Skirt Refashion
- 11 Old T-Shirt Craft Ideas
- Fall Plaid DIY Blanket Scarf
- Upcycled Shirt Pocket Sachets
- DIY Built-in-Bra Tutorial
- Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks
- Quick and Easy Upcycled Throw Pillow
- Tea Towel DIY Farmer's Market Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder