This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
DIY Headband Holder
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
"Are you swimming in a sea of headbands, struggling to learn how to organize headbands? It’s time to put all those worries and struggles to rest because making your own DIY headband holder is now so easy peasy! This headband organizer is perfect to keep clutter at bay and an easy way to spot and access all your headbands. You can also customize this lovely DIY headband holder to match the decor in your child’s or your own room. Easy, quick and gorgeous way to make some headband storage and most importantly, mess be gone!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers
If you feel that you can never seem to find pens, scissors, or small craft supplies when you need them, then these Thrifty DIY Desk… Continue reading: "Thrifty DIY Desk Organizers"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- DIY Laundry Storage Shelf
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- Thrifty and Easy DIY Desk Organizers
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Floppy Disk Pencil Cup
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- How To Use Plantain Leaf For Skin And Hair
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich