Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're tired of an unorganized closet but don't want to spend money on expensive storage containers, then you're in need of this DIY storage hack. You can save money and space with this simple Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box. An easy project that you can complete in less than an hour, this DIY storage hack uses a used shipping box you already have on hand and shows you how to create some cute custom storage using wrapping paper and Mod Podge. This storage idea is perfect for dorm or small space living and can be made for less than $5. Keep your closet in order for under $10 with this simple organizing solution.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Purchasing bottles of laundry soap can cost a pretty penny, but those dirty clothes won't clean themselves! What's a thrifty person to… Continue reading: "Homemade Laundry Soap Tutorial"
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Headband Holder
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino Recipe
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occasion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Meringue Cookies
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Coffee Cup Cozy