Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're tired of an unorganized closet but don't want to spend money on expensive storage containers, then you're in need of this DIY storage hack. You can save money and space with this simple Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box. An easy project that you can complete in less than an hour, this DIY storage hack uses a used shipping box you already have on hand and shows you how to create some cute custom storage using wrapping paper and Mod Podge. This storage idea is perfect for dorm or small space living and can be made for less than $5. Keep your closet in order for under $10 with this simple organizing solution.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- DIY Headband Holder
- Upcycled Desk Organizers from Sweaters
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Rain Gutter Bookshelves
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Instant Pot Carne Guisada
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Easy-to-make Salsa Recipe
- Easy Zucchini Pizza Bites
- Clean Eating Recipes – Greek Lemon Chicken
- 3 Ingredient Banana Bread
- Old Fashioned Bread And Butter Pickles Canning Recipe
- Homemade Chili Spice Mix – Clean Eating