Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're tired of an unorganized closet but don't want to spend money on expensive storage containers, then you're in need of this DIY storage hack. You can save money and space with this simple Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box. An easy project that you can complete in less than an hour, this DIY storage hack uses a used shipping box you already have on hand and shows you how to create some cute custom storage using wrapping paper and Mod Podge. This storage idea is perfect for dorm or small space living and can be made for less than $5. Keep your closet in order for under $10 with this simple organizing solution.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- DIY Portable Yarn Keeper
- Mason Jar School Supply Organizer
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- DIY Mail Organizer
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- Upcycled Tuna Box Organizer
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Charging Station
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Heart Hat
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Puzzle Piece Heart Wreath A Dollar Tree Diy
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids