Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're tired of an unorganized closet but don't want to spend money on expensive storage containers, then you're in need of this DIY storage hack. You can save money and space with this simple Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box. An easy project that you can complete in less than an hour, this DIY storage hack uses a used shipping box you already have on hand and shows you how to create some cute custom storage using wrapping paper and Mod Podge. This storage idea is perfect for dorm or small space living and can be made for less than $5. Keep your closet in order for under $10 with this simple organizing solution.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a beautiful rustic touch to your home for less than $20 with this wood pallet project. This Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf is a… Continue reading: "Country Cottage DIY Pallet Shelf"
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Upcycled Pool Storage Container
- Recycled Plastic Bottle DIY Canisters
- Personalized and Repurposed Tin
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- DIY Wooden Shelving Wall
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- The Easiest Way To Make Instant Pot Gravy
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- C2c Pig
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Free Printable Summer Activities For Kids
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- C2c Horse
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe