Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
If you're tired of an unorganized closet but don't want to spend money on expensive storage containers, then you're in need of this DIY storage hack. You can save money and space with this simple Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box. An easy project that you can complete in less than an hour, this DIY storage hack uses a used shipping box you already have on hand and shows you how to create some cute custom storage using wrapping paper and Mod Podge. This storage idea is perfect for dorm or small space living and can be made for less than $5. Keep your closet in order for under $10 with this simple organizing solution.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsPaper, Recycled Materials
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Cheap Storage Ideas
- Recycled DIY Clothes Storage Box
- Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization
- Tuna Can Swing Out Storage Idea
- DIY Dish Washing Tote
- Mason Jar DIY Chalkboard Labels
- 19 Clever Storage Ideas for Small Kitchens
- DIY Kitchen Utensil Holder
- DIY Mason Jar Storage Idea
- 14 Budget-Friendly Storage Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin