3-Ingredient Cheesy Tuna Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Elevating frozen food is one of the best ways to have family dinners on a budget. This three-ingredient tuna casserole uses frozen macaroni and cheese to provide a cheesy depth of flavor to a dinner staple. By adding the frozen mac and cheese with tuna and peas, you have a family-friendly meal that fits in your budget, and the best part is no one will know it was frozen. Your secret and your wallet are safe when you make this savory, cheesy casserole for your family.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 17 Cheap Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Tasty Overnight Oats in Mason Jars
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Autumn Harvest Punch Recipe For Fall Gatherings
- Easy And Cheesy Ramen Noodles Recipe
- 3 Sizes Crochet Rose
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities
- Wonderful Wood Wreath For Winter
- Easy Baby Dress
- Water Bottle Holder