3-Ingredient Cheesy Tuna Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Elevating frozen food is one of the best ways to have family dinners on a budget. This three-ingredient tuna casserole uses frozen macaroni and cheese to provide a cheesy depth of flavor to a dinner staple. By adding the frozen mac and cheese with tuna and peas, you have a family-friendly meal that fits in your budget, and the best part is no one will know it was frozen. Your secret and your wallet are safe when you make this savory, cheesy casserole for your family.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cold weather is almost here, which means one thing - It's almost boot season! Make fall and winter your most stylish seasons ever with… Continue reading: "Recycled Sweater DIY Boot Socks"
- 15 Minute Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Smashed Potatoes
- Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- S’mores Bars
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Printable Christmas Cards
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Air Fryer Indian Fry Bread Tacos
- Christmas Llama
- Christmas Tree Countdown Calendar
- Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Diy Christmas Wreath