30-Minute Bacon and Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
In this recipe for 30-Minute Bacon and Spinach Artichoke Dip, the classic artichoke dip is taken to an entirely new level! Using only seven ingredients, this dip will be the perfect addition to your next soiree and will have the crowd coming back for seconds. Simply serve this dip with some of your favorite chips or slices of bread for a truly delicious snack that is also under budget. If you're tired of always serving the same dip recipes, then it's time to shake things up for your next event by giving this dip a try! You'll definitely wow your guests with this baked dip.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
OccasionGame Day, Sports Party
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes