30-Minute Bacon and Spinach Artichoke Dip
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
In this recipe for 30-Minute Bacon and Spinach Artichoke Dip, the classic artichoke dip is taken to an entirely new level! Using only seven ingredients, this dip will be the perfect addition to your next soiree and will have the crowd coming back for seconds. Simply serve this dip with some of your favorite chips or slices of bread for a truly delicious snack that is also under budget. If you're tired of always serving the same dip recipes, then it's time to shake things up for your next event by giving this dip a try! You'll definitely wow your guests with this baked dip.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
OccasionGame Day, Sports Party
Read NextCopycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- Easy Corn Salsa Recipe
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker BBQ Meatballs
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printable
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Halloween Alcoholic Punch
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken