Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll definitely start the day on the right foot when you make this Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe! The quick and easy breakfast casserole recipe is one you simply can't miss. It uses just five ingredients and will be a budget-friendly recipe to add to your repertoire. This casserole can even be prepared and frozen in advance of when you plan to serve it, making your next brunch or breakfast get-together even easier to plan. When you're ready to serve, simply set out some of your favorite pancake toppings, including maple syrup, whipped butter, and sliced fresh fruit. This casserole will definitely be a hit!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using