Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll definitely start the day on the right foot when you make this Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe! The quick and easy breakfast casserole recipe is one you simply can't miss. It uses just five ingredients and will be a budget-friendly recipe to add to your repertoire. This casserole can even be prepared and frozen in advance of when you plan to serve it, making your next brunch or breakfast get-together even easier to plan. When you're ready to serve, simply set out some of your favorite pancake toppings, including maple syrup, whipped butter, and sliced fresh fruit. This casserole will definitely be a hit!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Healthy Tofu Coconut Curry
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Needle Pincushion
- REUSABLE SHOPPING BAG PATTERN
- THANKSGIVING PRINTABLES
- Savory Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Cranberry Brie Appetizer
- Stunning Repurposed Gallery Wall
- Outdoor Christmas Wreaths
- HOW TO START AND FINISH SERGING
- PUMPKIN CENTERPIECE
- Apple Pie Bites