Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll definitely start the day on the right foot when you make this Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe! The quick and easy breakfast casserole recipe is one you simply can't miss. It uses just five ingredients and will be a budget-friendly recipe to add to your repertoire. This casserole can even be prepared and frozen in advance of when you plan to serve it, making your next brunch or breakfast get-together even easier to plan. When you're ready to serve, simply set out some of your favorite pancake toppings, including maple syrup, whipped butter, and sliced fresh fruit. This casserole will definitely be a hit!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser