Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
You'll definitely start the day on the right foot when you make this Rise and Shine Buttermilk Pancake Casserole Recipe! The quick and easy breakfast casserole recipe is one you simply can't miss. It uses just five ingredients and will be a budget-friendly recipe to add to your repertoire. This casserole can even be prepared and frozen in advance of when you plan to serve it, making your next brunch or breakfast get-together even easier to plan. When you're ready to serve, simply set out some of your favorite pancake toppings, including maple syrup, whipped butter, and sliced fresh fruit. This casserole will definitely be a hit!
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time15 min
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Hasselback Potatoes
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft