4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Low-stress cooking is very important when budgeting both your time and money. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove. This four-ingredient meal takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and bake and will leave everyone wanting more. The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. This recipe is also adaptable for things you probably already have in your fridge or pantry which makes this meal perfect for anyone on a budget.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe