4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Low-stress cooking is very important when budgeting both your time and money. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove. This four-ingredient meal takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and bake and will leave everyone wanting more. The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. This recipe is also adaptable for things you probably already have in your fridge or pantry which makes this meal perfect for anyone on a budget.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser