4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Low-stress cooking is very important when budgeting both your time and money. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove. This four-ingredient meal takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and bake and will leave everyone wanting more. The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. This recipe is also adaptable for things you probably already have in your fridge or pantry which makes this meal perfect for anyone on a budget.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have any plastic baskets that could use a bit of a makeover? With this tutorial for DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets, you can… Continue reading: "DIY Spray-Painted Plastic Baskets"
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Salt-Baked Potato Recipe
- 5-Ingredient White Pizza
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
- 4-Ingredient Homemade Nutella Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 11 Incredible Homemade Candy Recipes
- 16 Cheap Healthy Recipes for Thrifty Chefs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- Diy Tie Dye Shoes
- Dry Erase Valentine's Day Sign
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Diy Herb Pot
- Diy Rice Heat Packs
- Diy Tassel Keychain
- Diffuser Necklace Diy
- Mitered Corners With Bias Tape