4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Low-stress cooking is very important when budgeting both your time and money. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove. This four-ingredient meal takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and bake and will leave everyone wanting more. The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. This recipe is also adaptable for things you probably already have in your fridge or pantry which makes this meal perfect for anyone on a budget.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe
- Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 5 Ingredient Slow Cooker Carnitas
- Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
- Korean BBQ Tacos Recipe
- Simple Shepherd's Pie Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Super Fast 3-Ingredient Breadsticks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Warm Olives Appetizer
- Whipped Butter Recipe
- Whole Wheat Savory Zucchini Bread
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- How To Make A Hair Clip Holder
- Apple Roses Pastry
- Whole Smoked Turkey Recipe
- Wiliams Sonoma Mulling Spices. A Copycat Recipe
- Super Easy Chili Recipe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Broccoli