4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Low-stress cooking is very important when budgeting both your time and money. This ground beef casserole recipe provides a hearty home-cooked meal without spending hours at the stove. This four-ingredient meal takes just over 30 minutes to prepare and bake and will leave everyone wanting more. The casserole freezes well and can be saved for leftovers for the next few days. This recipe is also adaptable for things you probably already have in your fridge or pantry which makes this meal perfect for anyone on a budget.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Recipe CourseMain Course
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add a ton more storage space to your little bathroom with this Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization. This DIY home tutorial shows you… Continue reading: "Hanging Baskets Bathroom Organization"
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Watermelon Pizza Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 5-Ingredient Tomatillo Chicken Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- Avocado Hummus Recipe
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar From Scratch
- Salsa Chicken
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Cookies And Cream Ice Cream
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Backsplash Make Over
- Rust Pumpkin Decor
- Wood Veneer DIY Pumpkin