Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When it comes to delicious dinner ideas, you can't go wrong with this Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe! This dinner idea checks all the right boxes, as it can be prepared and ready to eat in less than an hour, it's budget-friendly, and it uses only five ingredients. With full flavor in every bite, this easy chicken recipe is sure to be a hit with family and friends every time you serve it. Although this recipe is perfect for weeknight dinner, you can't go wrong with serving this dish at your next game day party. If you're looking for a recipe to keep on hand for busy weeknights, then this dish needs to be added to your repertoire!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
One Pot MealYes
OccasionCasual Dinner Party, Game Day, Sports Party
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- How To Make Scrunchies From T-shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Homemade Italian Seasoning
- Mocha Frappuccino Recipe
- Butterbeer Frappuccino Recipe
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes
- Paper Chain Decorations