4-Ingredient Homemade Nutella Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Make everyone's favorite hazelnut spread at home! This homemade Nutella recipe creates jars of scrumptious chocolate hazelnut spread. This homemade version will taste just like the original but only calls for four simple ingredients. This recipe is budget-friendly and will produce roughly four jars for the same price as one from the store. You will love having your own hazelnut spread around the house that you can customize with different ingredients to make it a healthier version of the original. Try this spread and taste the difference today!
Preparation Time30 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 4-Ingredient Ground Beef Casserole
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cute Kitten Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- 3 Styles Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- Cute Oreo Reese’s Bats For Halloween
- Floral Stenciled Dresser
- Chalk Painted Teal Dresser
- Black Antique Dresser