5-Ingredient Pasta Salad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
When the temperature heats up, you can cool off by serving this 5-Ingredient Pasta Salad for dinner! The make-ahead dinner recipe won't take you long to assemble and results in a delicious and hearty pasta salad that is full of flavor in every bite. This recipe is perfect for a simple dinner or could even be a side dish at your next barbecue. The recipe checks all the right boxes, as it's easy to make, it's budget-friendly, and is sure to win over the crowd. The blogger has also included a few ideas for variation on this recipe so that you can customize it just the way you like it.
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Read NextEasy No Bake Cookies Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Turn empty cocoa cans into chic little storage containers with this beginner-friendly DIY project! This Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial… Continue reading: "Repurposed Cocoa Cans Tutorial"
- Easy No Bake Cookies Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Ground Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 13 Cheap Christmas Dinner Ideas
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pink Sewing Table
- Black China Cabinet
- Elegant White Armoire
- Repurposed Old Buffet
- Cute Chic End Table
- Dollar Store Pearl Farmhouse Ornaments
- Easy Candy Cane Christmas Caprese Salad Appetizer
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Easy Christmas Village Diy
- How To Make Peanut Brittle