- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
5-Ingredient Pasta Salad
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
When the temperature heats up, you can cool off by serving this 5-Ingredient Pasta Salad for dinner! The make-ahead dinner recipe won't take you long to assemble and results in a delicious and hearty pasta salad that is full of flavor in every bite. This recipe is perfect for a simple dinner or could even be a side dish at your next barbecue. The recipe checks all the right boxes, as it's easy to make, it's budget-friendly, and is sure to win over the crowd. The blogger has also included a few ideas for variation on this recipe so that you can customize it just the way you like it.
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
One Pot MealYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars