- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Homemade Almond Flour and Almond Butter Recipes
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
Do you love almond butter and almond flour, but don't have the budget to buy these expensive ingredients? You can now create your own almond flour and almond butter with these raw almond recipes. You only need a few ingredients and a food processor for each of these recipes. The almond flour recipe could not be simpler! You will process raw almonds to create a powdery almond meal. The almond butter recipe continues to process this almond meal with other seeds and coconut oil to create a smooth, creamy spread that will last in your fridge for months.
Preparation Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 15 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans
Don't throw away that old pair of jeans! With this project for DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans, you can create a nifty accessory that… Continue reading: "DIY Garden Apron from Old Jeans"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- Quick and Easy Taco Soup
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars