Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There are so many Red Lobster copycat recipes that try to capture the magic of the Cheddar Bay biscuit but fall short. This Cheddar Bay biscuit recipe creates a biscuit that is fluffier and moister than even the original! The secret to these flaky biscuits is the addition of cold butter that makes them lighter and richer than other recipes. When you're in the mood for a warm, cheddar biscuit, try this Red Lobster copycat recipe and feel the breeze of the Atlantic with each and every bite!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love the gorgeous still life flower paintings of the Dutch masters from the 17th - Century. I gathered a collection of some of the… Continue reading: "Gorgeous Floral Upcycled Tray Table"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 14 Cheap Recipes with Ground Beef
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- Easy Beef Burrito Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- Doctored Mac and Cheese Recipes Under $10
- 5-Ingredient Pizza Casserole Recipe