Copycat Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
There are so many Red Lobster copycat recipes that try to capture the magic of the Cheddar Bay biscuit but fall short. This Cheddar Bay biscuit recipe creates a biscuit that is fluffier and moister than even the original! The secret to these flaky biscuits is the addition of cold butter that makes them lighter and richer than other recipes. When you're in the mood for a warm, cheddar biscuit, try this Red Lobster copycat recipe and feel the breeze of the Atlantic with each and every bite!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 30 Cheap BBQ Food Ideas
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- 15 Cheap Dinner Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals
- 5-Ingredient Mini Cheesecake Recipe
- 20 Cheap Casserole Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Soft Bread Rolls
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Red Cream Soda Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Captain America Cupcakes
- Decadent Mudslide Cupcakes
- Healthy Homemade Strawberry Apple Ice Pops
- Cinnamon Sugar Doughnut Holes
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate Berries
- Iron Man Cupcakes