Easy Fresh Fruit Trifle Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Fresh fruit desserts are enjoyable during the summer. This easy trifle recipe uses a few ingredients to create a summertime dessert that will soon become a tradition in your home. This recipe requires no cooking and little preparation, taking less than 30 minutes to assemble. The trifle can accommodate any fresh fruit, so you can alter it based on what fruit you already have on hand or is in season. The recipe can also be made as individual trifles that can be created in mason jars, creating rustic, personal desserts for everyone in your family to enjoy.
Preparation Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- 9 Homemade Seasoning Mix Recipes
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Easy Monster Cookie Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- 4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
- Easy Homemade Butter Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Vanilla Buttercream Frosting Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 3d Paper Heart Garland Decorations
- C2c Dog Blanket
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- Pet Information Kit - Free Family Pet Printables
- Avocado Donuts
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Chicken Breast Marinade
- Poppy Seed Rolls
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume