Easy Homemade Butter Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
What's better than butter? This homemade butter recipe provides a melty, delectable spread in under 20 minutes and with just two ingredients! This butter recipe is so simple that you'll wonder why you haven't been making your own butter for years. The best part of this recipe is that the food processor does most of the work for you, so you just have to wait until your butter is churned. Try this homemade salted butter today and taste the difference compared to the store-bought varieties!
Preparation Time20 min
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"This Christmas, turn a boring napkin into a wonderful craft with this simple tutorial on Christmas Tree Napkin Folding! Add… Continue reading: "Christmas Tree Napkin Folding Project"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Dump and Bake Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- 10 Mug Cake Recipes For Cozy Nights In
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt Dog Treats
- How to Make Yogurt in the Oven
- 22 Cheap Breakfast Recipes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
- Cute Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Air Fryer Banana Chips
- Raspberry Blondies Recipe
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using