Easy Homemade Crouton Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Add a texture to your soup or salad or grab a handful for a snack with this homemade croutons recipe! These garlic croutons can be prepared in minutes and will fill your home with rich scents as they crisp in your oven. By using stale bread, you will eliminate waste from your home and save money on salad toppings. You can control the flavor and texture of these croutons, making for a versatile garlic crouton recipe. This recipe is so easy that your kids will love helping you in the kitchen making these tasty croutons!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time1 hr
Total TimeUnder 2 Hours
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Dump and Bake Ravioli Casserole
4-Ingredient Pork Loin Recipe
Dump and Bake Sausage and Cabbage Dinner
Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
Frozen Meatball Sub Recipe
Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe
2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
Strawberry Shortcake DIY Frappuccino Recipe
Ice Cream Sandwich Cake Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversed Applique Pretty Pumpkin Coasters
- Quick Dollar Store Cookie Cutter Ornaments
- 7 Step Twice Baked Potatoes
- Easy Fall No Sew Paper Garland
- How to Paint Oak Cabinets
- Elegant Armchair Makeover Tutorial
- Toilet Paper Roll Halloween Bats
- Toby Kuhnke
- 5 Minute Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial
- How to Paint Upholstery Fabric