- see all comments
"Absolutely gorgeous looking. Wow amazing!"
Easy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Click here to view your Stuff.
There's nothing better than a classic chocolate chip cookie! This oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe tastes just like Grandma used to make! These gooey cookies can be baked in under an hour for an easy weeknight dessert. Your kids will love the warm, homemade cookies that will remind you of simpler times. The added oats make these tasty treats more filling and healthier than traditional chocolate chip cookies. Pre-heat your oven and bake a batch of these mouth-watering morsels today! Your kids will thank you when they're mouths aren't full!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
Total Timeunder 1 hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Laundry Pod Container
Do you have a small laundry room in need of an organization upgrade? This laundry room hack creates an appealing glass container to… Continue reading: "DIY Laundry Pod Container"
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 5 Dollar Dinner Ideas
- 18 Cheap Picnic Ideas for a Portable Feast
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken Recipe
- Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
- Peanut Butter and Pumpkin DIY Dog Treats
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes
- Easy Taco Pizza Recipe
- Vintage Blueberry Icebox Cake Recipe
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite stuff
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your stuff
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Dog Hat
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Fried Zucchini In Garlic Vinegar Sauce
- Nutella Peanut Butter Sandwich
- Twist Wire Headband
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Bars