2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins
We are adding the stuff to your Stuff.
The project was added to your List.
Are you trying to stick to a budget, but still want the occasional treat? With this recipe for 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins, you can make a delicious dessert recipe that's perfect for after dinner, or even to serve at brunch. True to its name, this recipe uses only two ingredients. However, you can get creative and include a few additional ingredients to really make these muffins special. This budget-friendly recipe will be perfect to serve for almost any occasion, including potlucks, book club meetings, and even for breakfast with family and friends. You'll enjoy having this recipe on hand for any impromptu get-togethers, too!
Total TimeUnder 30 minutes
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Five Ingredients or LessYes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Slow Cooker Pizza Pull-Apart Bread
- Hobo Dinner Recipe
- 2-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies
- Make Ahead Ham and Cheese Sliders
- Cheddar Bay Biscuit Recipe
- 10 Great Depression Era Recipes
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chop Recipe
- 27 Cheap Potluck Recipes that Won’t Break the Bank
- Homemade Hamburger Helper
- 11 Cheap Dessert Recipes